Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Rachel Roy Goes Green

I think me and friends just love this WOMAN! I think we love her so much that it is scary. For example, I kind of had to hint my birthday dress to my friends because I didn't want one of them to walk in with the same Rachel Roy dress (lol). It's like she knows what a woman needs from accessories to a quick party dress to just something to throw on. Oh yea, and if you are a celebrity or even the FIRST LADY you love her designs too!

Michelle Obama stunting Rachel Roy!


Those of you who don't know Rachel Roy or just knows her from dating Damion Dash....umm, she's much more. She's a great business woman that you have to love...just say she's Ambitious.


As of right now...Like most designers/companies/organizations/people she has also join the "GREEN" team.This is RRR's earth day sweater. The sweater is made from ecotec cotton blend yarn using recycled material. This "green" sweater including it's buttons is from recycled materials. According to Ms. Roy site, this is one of Rachel's favorite April items!Rachel Roy has some other cool things that you should checkout at her site Rachel Roy. She is always working on something new and doing something to look forward to!