Wednesday, September 1, 2010

eHarmony.com Free Labor Day Communication Weekend

Today I received a message from a friend that made me laugh and confused me. Anyways, to conclude our conversation the person was excited to inform me that eHarmony.com will be having a promotion this Labor Day Weekend. The promotion is a Free Communication Weekend from September 3rd through the 6th.

I did a little research on the information this person gave to me (who I won't mention lol), but the promotion is true. You can sign-up for FREE this weekend and try to find a love match. Word is this promotion was recently offered in the beginning of August and had greater success than anticipated. The person who sent me the message was very enthused about the promotion and plan on signing up, so who knows maybe you meet them if you sign up too.

Hey, you never know technology has built plenty of relationships......In my case, I'll just stick to LinkedIn (ha).