Monday, May 3, 2010

United & Continental Airlines Merging

United and Continental Airlines has confirmed today that the airlines will merge, the intended combination of both airlines merging will be the hope to create the world's biggest airline. The merge is expected to launch at the end of this year, pending based on regulatory approval. If the government do approves the merge, like it did in the past for Delta and Northwest Airlines......this will leaves us with less competition in the marketplace, which will influence me and you, the customers.
As a person that loves to get up and go, this worries me. Flying lately seems to be like a roller coaster and very unpredictable. That's why I'm still working on a flying connect! (lol) So please, if you can help me out let me know and the way I have been traveling within the last few months....I will take full advantage.