Friday, March 26, 2010

Welcome!

Welcome to SheSoAmbitious!!! Many have always told me I should blog. Although, I have blogged in the past for Crown Entertainment and know many other bloggers I have always worried about the commitment to a blog. So, taking this big step means....I am making a commitment to blogging!!!! This means I will at least try to post at least once or twice a week...If it's a good week maybe even more!


So what is SheSoAmbitious???

Think of this blog as your smartphone. Think about it as a young ambitious individual. You always looking for opportunities, guidance, gossip, entertainment, something you can relate to, and just simply that won't bore you! Expect celebrity gossip, cool events, video posting, and much more exciting things that will be posted.

So get ready to bookmark the page or make it your favorite and enjoy the life surrounding the ambitious one........