Sunday, March 28, 2010

QiQi's Corner: Kat Stacks Young Money Groupie

Okay, I was going to post the video of this Kat Stacks girl, but I'll let you guys see it on your own just click the link below. I decided to not post the video on my blog because although I find it humorous...I find it SAD.

Kat Stacks is another Superhead trying to get a name for herself. She supposedly slept with all of Young Money, Bow Wow, Nelly, and more who she probably expose in her "book." She speaks about how broke Young Money is and how Lil Wayne is the only one with money....

What annoys me is how females like Kat Stacks have no self-respect and don't realize how dumb she looks. To be honest she looks like some regular chick that still wear tight jeans with Jordans on her feet (lol..I can't).

Check out the video for yourself: Kat Stacks Expose Her Groupie Love