Friday, June 18, 2010

A True Human......

Another late night to myself, while I listen to some good non-stop music of Jah Cure. Currently playing "Never Say Never." Excuse my laziness guys, but I wanted to post a couple of things this week. Unfortunately, I haven't had a chance to. I will make sure they will all be up by the end of this week or weekend though.

So what has SheSoAmbitious been feeling for this Life post......

Well you guys should know what your own company can do...ummm whether you enjoy your own company or not, but anyways it just makes you: THINK and FEEL! So what I am thinking and feeling is ahead of my time. What I am thinking and feeling is how my future will impact many lives. From the ones who are trying or tried to hurt me, and to those who has always loved me to those who are going to love me!

I'm also THINKING and FEELING--tired. I am tired of trying with people. You know the people you try to be nice to and they take your kindness for weakness. Let us not forget those people, you knew forever who forgot you knew them forever and will put you last to people they met yesterday. I'm tired of having the heart that gives people the benefit of the doubt, so when they mess up or someone screw them over....I forget they screwed me over, but still my heart will allow me to lend a helping hand.

I like to think of it like a child and a parent relationship; a mother and daughter. As the daughter grows she starts to change and become a trouble teen. A trouble teen who starts to disrespect her mother and becomes destructive. One day the daughter decides to runs away from home and she depends on her friends for everything, who we all know doesn't really care for her like her mother would. Eventually, this teen daughter gets in trouble and calls her mother from a precinct because she just got arrested. What does the mother do after what her daughter put her through after that phone call???She goes rescue her daughter. Why? Because her love for her daughter and heart as a human won't allow her to just leave her daughter in that particular situation.

Now we all hear similar stories like this, so what does the daughter do after her mother rescues her????Chances are the daughter behavior doesn't change and it becomes a pattern in the relationship, while the mother is hoping one day her daughter catch the reality of the situation before its too late.

Sorry for the long analogy, but yea......I am sick of having those type of relationships with people because when I need a hand they hand is no where to be found. Anyways, life goes on.....you live and you learn! Leaving you guys with that.....I'm not mad just all smiles. Success is the best and sweetest victory...I won't say revenge because my belief is to seek revenge is to be stuck in the past and I'm all future babyyyyyy!!!!